LOW ENERGY RETROFIT
Archbishop's Place. SW2
Refurbishment and extension of a cottage in Brixton dating from 1840 and was set within a conservation area. The extension fitted the requirements of permitted development and therefore was developed under a lawful development certificate. The design slotted in a contemporary box to contrast the existing building. The design included a bespoke kitchen and island unit, the reorganization of services and hard landscaping to the garden.